High quality white backlight including polarizinig film and bivert module for the Original Nintendo Game DMG-01. The backlight panel has a resistor already install as well as pre soldered wires for a convenient and easy install. These are ultra thin panels which makes modding a breeze.
Installation directions: –
- Dissasemble the gameboy, you will need a special tri wire screwdriver to open the case.
- Before installing the backlight panel you will need to carefully remove the reflective film rear of the lcd with a thin sharp knife , check YouTube for some excellent tutorials https://youtu.be/Xh-QZQUTt6Q.
- Place the backlight panel and polarizing film behind the LCD and solder the black (negative ) and white or red (positive) wires to the capacitor just below the LCD.
- The black wire goes to the right and the white or red wire to the left .
- The bivert module can be simply mounted to the rear of the mainboard and wired to the soldered points as in the picture.
Everything you need to backlight your Gameboy DMG 01