PixelFX Digital N64 HDMI is the best video mod available for the N64
PixelFX Digital N64 HDMI is designed to connect to modern TVs and monitors. It generates several different resolutions, and like all the other options, can be configured with the on-screen menu.
Output resolutions PAL (50Hz):
All the settings are configurable with an on-screen menu overlay that can be accessed during a game with a button combo by holding the L, R triggers, right dpad and right C.
- Built in Video DAC For RGB/YPbPr output through the N64 multi output.
Every aspect of operation is fully configurable. Just want to play games? It works fine from the get go. Power users can tweak every setting to their liking.
Optionally, it can apply a set of retro filters to make it “feel” more like a tube TV:
- High quality polyphase scaler: – Fully customizable zoom/scaling.
- Advanced smoothing filters
- Gamma correction
- Bob or weave de-interlacing
WiFi firmware updates
- New unbrickable rescue system.
- Auto-download new updates and install when needed.