Custom Game boy Kite’s Circuit Sword board with Raspberry Pi 3 Compute module.
This is the highest performing Raspberry Pi handheld console running Retropie available with some of best features installed.
Capable of running emulators such N64, PSX, PSP which the Pi Zero will struggle with
The display is a high quality dpi lcd screen capable of displaying 18bit colour and the images look amazing and vibrant.
Also includes the following features:
- Built-in Raspberry Pi Compute Module slot
- Built-in USB 2.0 hub
- Built-in ATMEGA32u4 (for buttons and joysticks)
- Built-in status LEDs (Power, Charging, WiFi, Pi activity)
- Built-in 1.5A charger and load balance chip
- Built-in regulators (1.8v, 3.3v and 5v)
- Built-in micro SD slot
- Built-in 2.4W amplifier and headphone jack
- Built-in mini HDMI for video output
- Built-in temperature-activated fan
- Built-in battery monitor
- Built-in safe shutdown circuit
- Built-in emergency shutdown circuit
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in full-sized USB port
- Built-in USB C port
- Built-in USB audio chip
- Additional ‘mode’ button to enable things like backlight adjustment, audio amp
- 4000mAh battery should give 4+ hours of gameplay
Includes case, charging cable, 64gb micro sd card with Retropie installed and some roms installed. These include:-
NEO GEO (FireBurn Alpha emulator)
Some roms will need to be configured to work, but there are plenty of tutorials to help you do this.