Custom Game boy Zero built with Kite’s Circuit Sword Lite board including a Raspberry Pi Zero W.
The display is a high quality dpi screen capable of displaying a stunning image in 18bit colour.
Also includes the following features:
- Built in 3.2W stereo amplifier + headphone jack (with auto switch off when headphones plugged in)
- Built in volume pot
- Built in Safe shutdown, with low battery warning
- Built in emergency shutdown (REALLY important if the Pi freezes or crashes as otherwise you’d have to disassemble to remove the power!)
- Built in WIFI (with enable/disable by button combo)
- Built in external USB port in the ‘EXT’ slot
- Built in Micro USB port for charging
- Additional ‘mode’ button to enable things like backlight adjustment, audio amp
- 4000mAh battery should give 2 hours of gameplay
- Mode button to control brightness, wifi, info etc
Includes 32gb micro sd card with some games installed. These include:-
NEO GEO (FireBurn Alpha emulator)
Some roms will need to be configured to work, but there are plenty of tutorials to help you do this.